The items listed below indicate what is needed to process your home loan application. Please include all of the documentation requested. This will speed up your loan approval and closing.
Use the checklist below or click here for a printable version of the list.
- Full Legal Name
- Date of birth
- Years of Schooling
- Marital Status
- Complete residence information for the past 2 years
- Name, Address and telephone numbers for all employers for the past 2 years
- All Vehicle Information (year, make, model and approximate value)
- Copy of driver’s license
- Resident alien card and Passport
Income for Employment
- One full month most recent paystub
- W-2’s and/or 1099’s for most recent 2 consecutive years
- Award letter for Social Security, SDI, Pension, etc.
- Federal Taxes for two years including all schedules
Income for Self Employment
- Personal and business Federal tax returns for two yrs including all schedules
- YTD Profit and Loss for business
- 2 years Business license or letter from CPA confirming self employment for 2 years
- Child support/Alimony (provide court order or divorce decree and proof of payment)
- Rental income (provide lease agreements, mortgage statements, insurance declarations page and copies of tax returns)
Divorce Documents /Bankruptcy Papers (if applicable)
- 2 months bank statements, all pages, for all accounts (including retirement accounts)
- Alimony or child supports (provide divorce decree or court order)
- Copy of current mortgage statement
- Copy of current insurance declaration page
- Copy of county property tax coupon
- Address and all other information pertaining to other properties owned.
- Foreclosure or Short sale documentation (if applicable)
- Certificate of Eligibility